Starting today, Version 2.0 alpha is available as a free upgrade for all IDX+ users. Version 2.0 has countless improvements, and here are six features out of the hundreds of improvements:
1. Drag and Drop Listing Layout
Re-arrange your listing details pages by simply dragging and dropping. Select what features are visible with the click of a mouse. Only available on IDX+.
2. RSS Feeds
Now, RSS feed links are added to search results. You can access RSS feeds by adding
?idx-plus-rss to any URL.
- Search: Irvine $300,000 – $700,000
- RSS Feed: Irvine $300,000 – $700,000 RSS Feed
Note: RSS feeds work great with “RSS to Email” features in Constant Contact and MailChimp.
3. Lead Management & Groups
- Comprehensive WordPress-based lead management: assign leads to agents, add notes, and more.
- Lead scoring and lead groups makes it simple to manage large numbers of leads.
- Improved lead details page
4. Slideshow Listing Template
Version 2.0 adds a new option for displaying listings: the Slideshow template that uses the great Galleria script. It’s beautiful, and comes with two styles: light and dark (pictured below).
The Slideshow template is now one of three listing header choices: Default, Gallery, and Slideshow.
5. Autocomplete Search Widget
6. Crazy-Amazing SEO
IDX+ already blew the lid off of dsIDXpress. Version 2.0 adds some outrageously powerful SEO features.
- Auto-generated sitemap integrates with Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin: include all cities, ZIPs, tracts, communities, and even listings in a comprehensive sitemap.
- Per-search and per-listing custom title tags and custom meta descriptions (See a screenshot)
- Title & description integration with WordPress SEO plugin
- SEO Text Block allows you to automatically add unique content to each listing with an SEO-optimized template.